Anybody seen this? Using IntelliJ 2020 with ADT, and ADT fails to install debug
builds from the IDE. There are no Intellij logged entries, not even the ADT
command is being logged, and viewing the install from XCode Console, there
isn’t even a handshake from ADT. The UI shows it being installed for a moment
and then it waits to connect, but the app is never installed. But use a
different phone and it works just fine.

It seems specific to iPhone 11 XS Max. This phone is registered in Apple
Developer Device list, and included in the mobile provisioning file. The odd
thing we noticed was the UUID was in a slightly different format than the UUIDs
for older phones. Probably nothing, but we’re grasping at straws to make this
11 XS work.

We did try to set the phone to dev mode, but can’t figure out how to do it.
There’s many conflicting and out-of-date methods of button-pushing voodoo to
make it go into some weird state and they so far don’t work and I’ve never had
to do that for any of my other 4 iOS devices, one of which is an iPhone X.

Thanks for any ideas.

Erik