Petr,

It would be just an theory from my sight. If you go with direction where
your application is being build by script oriented build system which we
support (Apache Maven or Apache Ant), then you can I believe open project
as AS3/Flex one and build by Maven or Ant. Not sure if you get support from
intellisense. ;)

However do recommend you what is being right now under heavy support
Moonshine or VSCode.

Thanks,
Piotr

pon., 14 wrz 2020 o 17:00 Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>