Thanks Piotrz.  This is helpful information.  I don't mind getting a little
dirty, and I just think this might be a shorter solution than learning React
Native or something else that I am totally new to.  I feel like I should be
able to transfer a lot of the main functionality of my app to the web in a
relatively short amount of time.

I did not realize that there even was a Royale mailing list, so I will have
to make my way over there and post some questions.

1. Really briefly, is there a way to make a Royale App adaptive kind of like
using bootstrap, so that it looks good on all devices?

2. Do you personally recommend an IDE that works the most seamlessly with
Royale?