Hello Flex Community,

We are pleased to announce that Moonshine IDE 3.0.0 has been released. You
can download it from our website: https://moonshine-ide.com/

Mac OS AppStore version will be available later on, you can use direct link
to download and install Moonshine IDE without OS restriction (Non-Sandbox).
-> https://moonshine-ide.com/downloads/releases/macos/Moonshine-3.0.0.pkg

Report bug or feature requests on our GitHub:
https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE

We are bringing with that releases couple of important changes on Windows:
- Windows version of IDE has been switched to 64bit version
- Windows SDK Installer from now on is able to install. If you experience
problems with upgrade installer from version 3.6.0 to 3.7.0 - please use
direct link to install it. ->
https://moonshine-ide.com/download/#moonshine-sdk-installer

There are tons of new features and bug fixes - check it here:
https://bit.ly/3eIubb3

Thanks,
--

Piotr Zarzycki