From: After24 <vinc...@after24.net>
Sent: 12 November 2020 18:21
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Issue with Flex 4.16.1 and Harman AIR 33.1

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender. Please report any
suspicious content by using the "Report Email" tool.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your answer, very cool to know your are monitoring this list.
Just tried to remove the code signing on adl but it doesn't solve the issue.

This problem seems to be related to the absence of the /bin/Contents/ folder in
the AIR 33 SDK : pasting the Contents folder (copied from another AIR
SDK) into the bin folder solves the issue.

If I understand correctly, the Info.plist property file within the Contents
folder expose the required key :

/<key>NSAppTransportSecurity</key>
        <dict>
                <key>NSAllowsArbitraryLoads</key>