From: After24 <vinc...@after24.net>
Sent: 25 November 2020 08:23
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] AIR on apple M1 computer (Harman)

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender. Please report any
suspicious content by using the "Report Email" tool.

Hi,

Except for a few security changes during installation, our AIR desktop
applications are running on macOS Big Sur without any problem with Intel X86
based computer.

We didn't have yet the opportunity to make tests on M1 processor based new
Macintosh.

Did someone had ?

It would be interesting to hear from Harman about their plan to support AIR on
those new lines of Arm desktop computers : will it be based on Rosetta 2 or can
we expect a specific AIR runtime ?

Thank you.

Vincent.

--