From: Tucsonjhall <jh...@cactusware.com>
Sent: 04 January 2021 15:03
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Nowhere to download AIR runtime

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender. Please report any
suspicious content by using the "Report Email" tool.

Wow was I mistaken. I thought that when Harman took over Adobe AIR, there would
still be a runtime available for customers to download. I do not see anywhere
for clients to do that. So the only option for AIR is now to use captive
runtime. Is that correct?