Hi Yishay, just let you know that Modules are still not working fully. I
think that's one of the latest issues to solve in Royale for a 1.0
But it is not easy, we'll need help there from Greg, Josh and others to
make it work. Being said that your problem could be related to that.

--
Carlos Rovira
Apache Member & Apache Royale PMC