I have made my first app using Royale.  The structure is made based upon Tour
De Jewel as a template using ResponsiveView so that it looks correct on all
devices.  Search as I may, I cannot unearth one small problem.  I have a
mysterious scrollbar on the right of the browser that only scrolls like 5
pixels.  I would like to be rid of it entirely, but can't seem to figure out
where it is coming from and turn it off.  And since I use ResponsiveView and
listen to the "sizeChanged" event to scale all of my content within the
current browser dimension, I don't understand why this is showing up at all.
Alas, it is.  Please let me know if you have seen this before, or have any
suggestions on where I might look to get started.  Thanks!

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/t999/Screenshot_%2895%29.jpg>