2007/4/25, Rodney D. Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On Apr 24, 2007, at 1:03 PM, Jean VAUTIER wrote:

> THIS FILE IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME !!!
> Please, see the attached message,
> I had problem when I have shut the file with OF (writer) V 2-2
> Many thanks in advance

No file makes it through to the mail list.

---
Rodney D. Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<snip>

Hello Jean

You can contact the french users list (I already sent a copy there)
users@fr.openoffice.org
You can upload your file here:
http://cjoint.com/

HTH
--
Guy
using dutch OOo 2.2 RC 4 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger