2008/3/28, Abdelbasset CHERROUF <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi;
>
> Good luke for all the work you are doing, it is realy ammysing.
>
> Bug: Problem:
> In OpenOffiche 2.4 in the WRITER when we try to select a language in the
> Tool menu, we found three options (of the selection, of the clause or of the
> phrase; of all the text or document : i have the frensh version) when we try
> to select a language only the third option; the two first options gave the
> character (police) window (size, bolt, italic, color, ....).
>
> I hope i was clear, as i said i have the frensh version of oppen Office
> 2.4;

Hello

You can address your questions in French to users@fr.openoffice.org
It is more a subject for the users list than for the discuss list anyway...

If I understand what you say, there would be a bug (in French 2.4) in Tools
> Language, where  Selection and Paragraph don't give a list of languages,
but the Character dialog. Is that right?
I can't verify it here, I get the same droplist of languages for any of the
3 options (selection, paragrapgh, whole text).
A way around this possible bug is selecting the text and chosing Format >
Character > Lettertype > Language.

HTH

--
Guy
using dutch OOo 2.3 m221 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger

Répondre à