Hi Robert,

please do not use the GeoExt list for gxp questions.

As Andreas mentioned there is no community support for gxp, but if you want to
post your findings the best way would be to use getsatisfaction forum, i.e.
http://getsatisfaction.com/opengeo

Best regards,
Bart

--
Looking for flexible support on OpenLayers or GeoExt? Please check out
http://www.osgis.nl/support.html

Bart van den Eijnden
OSGIS
bart...@osgis.nl