> You’re right. I wasn’t paying much attention to the actual removal
> logic there. I was mostly trying to demonstrate the use of cascade
> and/or eachChild. I used something like that in a project were there
> were all leaf nodes were always part of a group node.
Just to clarify here. This is in your main code, not in added to Geoext
somewhere. So when you remove a layer in your main code (I go
mapPanel.map.layers[i].destroy() to remove), you are locating the
associated node in the layertree and then executing your code?

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential. If received in error
please destroy and immediately notify us. Do not copy or disclose the contents.