Hi!

I'm a little bit confused. I want to mix WMS and WFS layers in the same
TreePanel. To request these layers, I personalized a kind of
WMSCapabilitiesLoader in my web application and created a similar function
to load WFS layers in a three. But now, my problem is to load these both
TreeLoader in the same TreePanel. In fact, it's possible to load them in
two separate AsyncNodes, but it's not what I want to do: I want an only
root node, which contains multiple nodes loaded by my both WMS and WFS
loaders. So I need to specify two loaders in my TreePanel, or two loaders
in the root AsyncNode from my TreePanel, or combine my two TreeLoader in
only one TreeLoader! But none of these solutions are working...

Does anyone has an idea?

Geoffrey