Hello list

I have some stuck with difference between 2 group of browsers (Google
Chrome/Safari) and another is (FireFox and IE) when I use FormPanel all the
form
Panel in  Google Chrome and Safari are working fine, but in FireFox and IE
Combo1, Combo2, Op_Combo were be duplicating twice, please have a look my code
under

var form_Panel = new Ext.FormPanel({
        height: 130,
        region: "north",
        protocol: protocol,
        items: [Combo1,
Combo2,
Op_Combo,
myText],
listeners: {
            actioncomplete: function(form, action) {
               var v;
   v=myText.getValue();
   alert(v)
            }
        },
        keys: [{ key: [Ext.EventObject.ENTER],
            handler: function() {
                sr(json_store,type_search,type_compare)
            }
        }]
    });

var Panel_North = new Ext.Panel({
        title: "Search.." ,
layout: "border",
        region: "north",
frame: true,
        collapsible: true,
collapsed: true,
titleCollapse: true,
split: true,
//contentEl:'task-grouping'
margins: '0 1 1 1',
        //width: 265,
height: 210,
items: [form_Panel, gridP]
    });

searchPanel = new Ext.Panel({
        //layout: "form",
title: "Utilities.." ,
        region: "west",
id:'west-panel',
border: true,
frame: true,
layout: 'anchor',
autoScroll: true,
        collapsible: true,
//collapsed : false,
bodyStyle: 'background-color:#dfe8f6',
split: true,
//collapseMode: "mini",
        width: 317,
maxSize: 375,
//minWidth: 165,
//height: 350,
margins: '0 1 1 5',

items: [Panel_North, Panel_Center, Panel_South,.............

Thank you for reading my email and please give me some ideas

T.X.Quang