Von: Antony Scott <antony.sc...@sustain.co.uk>
An: "users@geoext.org" <users@geoext.org>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, den 3. August 2011, 10:34:35 Uhr
Betreff: [Users] Accessing Layer Metadata

Good morning all

I’ve been trying to find a simple way of displaying the metadata for the layers
I am using in a layer tree. I’ve managed to list all the layers in an ExtJS
gridPanel, but have not been able to successfully apply a filter to the store –
this, for example, seems to have no effect on the list, which displays all my
GeoServer layers:
store.filter([    {
                                    property     :'keywords',
                                    value        :'test'}]);

Ideally in fact I would like to display – either in a grid, or in the tree
itself – metadata for only the layers which are shown in the tree.

The other option I have looked at is storing the metadata in the SLD, though as
it relates to the layer rather than the style I would prefer not to do this.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a working example?

Many thanks

Antony

Antony Scott

Sustain is a leading carbon reduction company. Our clients have saved
4,131,800 lifetime tCO2e through working with us (June 2011)
________________________________

Sustain Ltd. Registered in England No. 3384793
Barley Wood Stables, Long Lane, Wrington, Bristol BS40 5SA, UK
________________________________

This e-mail and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended solely
for the

addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this document then you must
immediately inform the sender and delete this e-mail and any attachments from
your system.
E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
information

could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete.
The
sender

does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this
message

which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.