Hi Alexandre!

I've solved my problem:

var store = new GeoExt.data.WFSCapabilitiesStore( {
  url: "
http://map.rostmuseum.ru/scripts/tinyows/tinyows.cgi?SERVICE=WFS&VERSION=1.0.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities
",
  layerOptions: function() {
    return {
      visibility: false,
      displayInLayerSwitcher: false,
      strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX({ratio: 1})]
    }
  }
});
store.load();

It looks like  WFSCapabilitiesStore doesn't work with WFS 1.1.0
version GetCapabilities
response or need to be configured with additional parameters.