From: gbrun
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 3:32 AM
To: users@geoext.org
Subject: [Users] Legend printing

Hi everybody!

I've got a little problem to print layers legend. My code is similar to
the one used for this example:
http://api.geoext.org/1.0/examples/print-page.html

Firebug points this error out to me: 'encFn is undefined' for the line 279
in the 'GeoExt.js' file.

I'm working with the GeoServer mapFish plugin. I don't know if the problem
comes from this or from my GeoExt code, or even from my yaml file.

Does anyone know this issue?

Geoffrey