Hello GeoExt list,

I'd like to make a custom layer tree with these requirements :
* layer A0 is the parent of layer A1
* if layer A1 is checked, layer A0 is also activated
* if layer A1 is unchecked, nothing happens to A0
* if layer A0 is checked, nothing happens to A1
* if layer A0 is unchecked, layer A1 is also deactivated.
* same behaviour for other pairs of layers {B0, B1}, {C0, C1}, ...
In other words, the layer X1 is only visible if the layer X0 is also visible

I thought I saw something like this in the mapfish examples but I can't access
them anymore ("not found" when clicking the links in
http://dev.mapfish.org/sandbox/website/.build/html/examples.html).

Does this behaviour already exist in GeoExt maybe ?

Have a nice day,

Alain