Hum, without any error message, it would be hard to solve your problem!

Few weeks ago, I had a similar problem but I can't remember what I've
changed in my app.

Try to debug your app step by step, until the POST request has been sent!
I think I can't help you further without an example on the internet.

Geoffrey