From: John Cartwright
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 11:02 AM
To: users@geoext.org
Subject: [Users] problem w/

Hello All,

I'm trying to use a GeoExt.LegendImage inside an Accordion like this:

                    {
                        region: "east",
                        width: 200,
                        collapsible: true,
                        layout: "accordion",
                        items:[
                            {
                                xtype: 'gx_legendimage',
                                imgCls: 'legendImg',
                                url:
'http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/eog/maps/cgi-bin/public/ms/poverty?version=1.0.0&service=WMS&request=GetLegendGraphic&layer=Poverty_by_state&format=image/png&width=100&height=200'
                            }
                        ]
                    }

However, I'm getting an error which I can't make sense of:

a.header is undefined
http://maps.ngdc.noaa.gov/ext/ext-all.js
Line 7

Can someone please point out what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

--john