Hi Antoni,

Any version of Ext > 3.2 and < 4.0 should do. Migration to ExtJS 4 isn't finished yet.

Here, we work with ExtJS 3.3 and Geoext 1.0 runs fine.

If your question is which js file you need to use in your code, you should go with the following, depending on your version
<projectpath>/ext-3.3.0/ext-all.js
<projectpath>/ext-3.3.0/adapter/ext/ext-base.js

Best, Volker