We do save the "contexte" of a map (uniqueid, zoom, center,layers list and
visibility, ...) in a json string in a database. We can bookmark or send
by email the url to our application with the id, so people launch the
application, the appropriate json string is read and the contexte is
loaded, very useful for sharing map.
It seems that you want to do some redlining, our attach information
somehow. Perhaps you could use a form and link it to the json string using
the same uniqueid...just an idea.
Steve

Robert Buckley <robertdbuck...@yahoo.com>@lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé par : openlayers-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
2011-10-26 05:53
Veuillez répondre à
Robert Buckley <robertdbuck...@yahoo.com>

"users@geoext.org" <users@geoext.org>, "us...@openlayers.org"
<us...@openlayers.org>
cc

Objet
[OpenLayers-Users] print and send email

Hi,

I have had a request regarding the ability to print a map and/or send the
current map extent per email.

Has anyone had any experience with something like this? It is basically an
attempt to allow users of the map to send information directly to us using
the map as the reference.

Thanks for any tips,

Users mailing list
us...@lists.osgeo.org