Hi all

I know that there has been a discussion about opacity slider in the layer tree.
I found a thread with a code example for the layertreebuilder ux of Alexandre
Dube and an contextmenu plugin.
But know, this example seems to work with a treepanel constructor.
Since i use the  LayerContainer constructor of geoext and not a treepanel
constructor, I have no idea about how to bind the plugin to the code
Here's the code , I use:

   var overlay = new GeoExt.tree.LayerContainer({
      text : 'themes',
      leaf : false,
      expanded : true,

//      contextmenu: [ new GeoExt.tree.ContextMenuPlugin({
//                        sliderOptions: {aggressive: true}
//              })],

      loader : {
         filter : function(record) {
            var  isOK = false;
            if ( ! record.get("layer").isBaseLayer &&
(record.get("layer").name.indexOf("suchen") == - 1) ) {
               isOK = true;
            }
             return isOK;
         }
      }
   }
   );

Is there any simple example on how to use the layer opacity slider in the layer
tree?
There's also on ticket #209 in geoext. Is this component already in the
pipeline?

Regard's and thanks for any help

Peter