Hi,

I´m a having some issues with my application
- http://maps.zgb.de/www/eeg/lws.html

Whenever I render an area there are always 3 or 4 Tiles which are not rendered
and stay pink. This is even though I have the following code in my
Javascript before the Ext.OnReeady(function){
// Avoid pink error tiles
OpenLayers.IMAGE_RELOAD_ATTEMPTS = 3;
OpenLayers.Util.onImageLoadErrorColor = "transparent";

Ext.onReady(function() {

This doesn´t seem to work....but the question still remains..why are the tiles
not being rendered? Is this due to server performance or is something else
happening?

What are the usual suspects for aborted tiles?

I am running geoserver on linux ubuntu with tomcat6. The wms is not running
through geowebcache because gwc doesn´t print! The tiles are only rendered from
zoom level 13, but even so the performance is abysmal.

thanks for any advice,

Rob