Hi,

this is a bug in wps-ol-client.js, caused by unsafe iteration through
arrays. Ext JS extends the Array prototype, so iterating thorugh arrays
with for-in will fail. The wps-ol-client should iterate using a for loop
with an index instead.

You should definitely report this bug to 52N, because it's clearly a bug in
the wps-ol-client.

Andreas.

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Ben Leetz <ben.le...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>  Hi list,
>
> i'am facing the following error using GeoExt and the OpenLayers 52N WPS
> Plugin.
>
> firebug:
> *wpsService.getProcess(process).getIdentifier is not a function
> *
>
> *processIdentifiers.push(wpsService.getProcess(process).getIdentifier()); **
> wps-ol-client.js (Zeile 3661)
> *
>

> in line 3661 it says: *
> processIdentifiers.push(wpsService.getProcess(process).getIdentifier());
> *
> Why I'm posting this to the GeoExt list: If I remove all the GeoExt and
> ExtJS scripts and only use OpenLayers, the WPS PlugIn works without a
> problem. With GeoExt the WPS Plug-In can't get the the process list out of
> the WPS.
>
> The only thing i found regarding this error is here:
> http://answerpot.com/showthread.php?404008-Problems+with+the+new+wps-ol-client+and+extjs
> But i don't completely understand what to change in my code.
>
> Anyone had a similar problem and may can give a hint on that?
>
> Thanks,
> Ben

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/