Hi Andreas,

Calling show() on an already shown element shouldn't raise errors, though. Also if the sequence is

popup.unanchorPopup();
popup.hide();
popup.show();

the problem persists.

I encountered this behaviour in an application where the mappanel (with some popups) is inside a tab that is sometimes invisible. When the mappanel is invisible, I hide all popups and show them again when the mappanel is reshown. Until now I didn't make a distinction between anchored or unanchored popups (for simplicity).

Pull request I likely to come (possibly from someone else like me, though).

Thanks for the instant feedback and best regards,

Marc