Hi,

I am stuck trying to modify my WMSgetFeatureinfo popup.
I´m using the treenode radio plugin to construct a layer tree. When the node is
checked the attributes are read into the popup, but the title is feature.id.
Instead I would like to have the layer name as the title so I have to iterate
through the tree and find the node which is currently checked...

my feeble attempt doesn´t work...

//Loop through each Group of Layers
for (var i=0; i<=(layerRoot.childNodes.length -1); i++)
{
//Check for base layer, if so do this differently
if (layerRoot.childNodes[i].checked == true)
{alert("test");
}
 }

can anyone offer a solution?