From: Ralph Dell [mailto:rd...@catawbacountync.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 1:16 PM
To: Dan Ramage; users@geoext.org
Subject: RE: [Users] Layer Tree Issues Upagrading to GeoExt v1.1

Well I almost hate to say this but I am not seeing a problem, it is
possible I misunderstood you.
I have tried two different browsers, FF and IE9, and had the google
hybrid and terrain layers off and on at various scales, as well as some
vector layers. I did not see the problem that does show up on the geoext
example.

Reading your post again are you saying some of your vectors are off
relative to the google layers?

Ralph Dell