On 12-07-17 3:47 PM, Smaran Harihar wrote:
> We are using the variable 'area' and 'length' for the OpenLayers Control
> as well as Ext Button. If we use it like this in plain Javascript, would
> it not result in an error, as the variable names are meant to be unique,
> right??

Hello Smaran,

I can comment on your question:

- the 'area' control was already added to the MapPanel, so you can
re-declare the variable without errors
- but I would just use a different variable name ("var areaButton =")

I am also a "newer" user, so I like to read these beginner questions, as
I often have the same ones.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna