Hi,

You can call your script using the [Ext.Ajax] class. Simply follow the the documentation examples and in your 'success' function callback, search for the dom element where you want to put the returned html and set its content to it.

For a concrete example of use, see this [example], look at the Ext.Ajax.request method.

HTH,

Alexandre

[Ext.Ajax] http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/3-4/#!/api/Ext.Ajax
[example] http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-3.4.0/examples/key-feed-viewer/view.html