-----Missatge original-----
De: users-boun...@geoext.org [mailto:users-boun...@geoext.org] En nom de
Alexandre Dubé
Enviat: miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2012 14:51
Per a: users@geoext.org
Tema: Re: [Users] new user extension: WMSBrowser

Hi Antoni,

   I made some tests about this.  Here's what I found.

   The urlValidator uses the 'url' VTypes for validation that can be found in
Ext source code.  Look for the regex used to validate the url in
./src/widgets/form/VTypes.js.  You'll notice that the url is valid if it
contains an extension, such as ".com".  So, http://localhost isn't enough and
the regex fails, thus returning an error.

   The GetCapabilities request works fine regardless.  Commenting the line
             validator:this.urlValidator,
   didn't show the message for me.

   Please, let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,

Alexandre

The regex :
(((^https?)|(^ftp)):\/\/([\-\w]+\.)+\w{2,3}(\/[%\-\w]+(\.\w{2,})?)*(([\w\-\.\?\\\/+@&#;`~=%!]*)(\.\w{2,})?)*\/?)

You can try this in :
   http://www.regular-expressions.info/javascriptexample.html

On 12-09-19 02:53 AM, Vidal, Antoni wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm testing this new extension using local url without proxy and I get an
> error message "The server address (url) is invalid...". Looking at the code,
> I've found a function urlValidator that I put commented but error still
> persists.
>
> Have you any example how to use a url to getCapabilities ?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Antoni Vidal
> Unitat d'Aplicacions SIG-WEB
> Institut Cartogràfic de Catalunya