Thank you Chris( well, I found another print example in GeoExt 1 page ( print
page exampleit uses 2 classes : PrintProvidor and PrintPage
Since PrintProvidor is outdated.. is that mean I am not able to use PrintPage
for now ?Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 08:30:59 +0200
From: ma...@terrestris.de
To: shadin...@hotmail.com
CC: users@geoext.org
Subject: Re: [Users] MapfishPrintProvider in GeoExt2

    Hi,

      the example seems to outdated. You should use the
      MapfishPrintProvider. The example is a bit outdated. I opened an
      issue for that:

      https://github.com/geoext/geoext2/issues/161

      Best regards,

      Chris

      On 22.09.2012 15:04, Shadin A wrote:

        Thanks !
        but this example is using 'GeoExt.data.PrintProvider' while it is not
in the source
            files https://github.com/geoext/geoext2/tree/master/src/GeoExt/data
        there is a MapfishPrintProvider.js instead

        which one i supposed to use ?