OMG How do insert codes here :s
From: oo_o2...@hotmail.com
To: users@geoext.org
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 14:25:01 +0000
Subject: [Users] Synchronized Grid and WFS Features - How to export to grid ?

Hi
I am using GeoExt2 with OpenLayers. I am trying to Export my vector layer
features to a grid like here:
http://workshops.opengeo.org/geoext/wfs/grid.htmlbut I keep getting an empty
grid. I see the right result from geoserver in firebug. all features are
retrieved but nothing is displaying in the grid.
would anyone take a look and let me know if I miss something ?        gridPanel
= new Ext.grid.GridPanel({         title: "Feature Grid",         store: new
GeoExt.data.FeatureStore({         fields: [             {name: "id", type:
"int"},             {name: "name", type: "string"}         ],
proxy: new GeoExt.data.proxy.Protocol({             protocol: new
OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({                 url: "http://IP/geoserver/wfs";,
          featureType: "myLayer",                 featureNS:
"http://mapmap.org";,                 srsName: "EPSG:3857",
version: "1.1.0"             })         }),                 autoLoad: true
           }),                 sm: new GeoExt.selection.FeatureModel(),
width: 320,     columns: [         {header: "id", dataIndex: "id"},
{header: "name", dataIndex: "name"}     ]     });         //window to display
grid         var gridWindow = new Ext.Window({               items: [
           gridPanel                        ]             }).show();