Thanks for the info.

________________________________
 Von: Just van den Broecke <j...@justobjects.nl>
An: users@geoext.org
CC: Steven M. Ottens <steven.ott...@geodan.nl>
Gesendet: 15:24 Dienstag, 9.Oktober 2012
Betreff: Re: [Users] heron viewer geosearch removed: Alternatives?

Hi Robert,

Your question applies to the underlying namesearch webservice, not the
widget I deduct:
http://research.geodan.nl/esdin/autocomplete/complete.php

This service (think that it combined Geonames.org and Nominatim data)
was not related to Heron but to a specific research project now
finalized (Cc:). There are now several options in Heron (and GeoExt)
generic search widgets using WFS, Nominatim or OpenLS. See e.g.
http://lib.heron-mc.org/heron/latest/examples/namesearch/

best,

Just

PS your question would really belong to the Heron mailing list:
http://groups.google.com/group/geoext-viewer-devel?hl=en
Can you post future Heron-related questions there ?