Hello,

I'm
 using the measure tool (area and length) of the geoext.ux, and I found
that after measuring I get a blank space between the bottom of the tip
and the result, please take a look at the attached image to see the
problem. I found this tool in MapFish, there is no problem when this
tool is used there, but in a simple html showing a map with a toolbar
(done with openlayers/geoext/ext), the problem appears. For this html I
use ext3.4, Mapfish uses ext2.1. If I use the versions from MapFish, the
 problem still occurs. I appreciate if someone could give me some ideas
about "closing" this space, thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Gery

Piensa en el medio ambiente - mantenlo en la pantalla. NO lo imprimas si NO es
necesario.
Think green - keep it on the screen. Do NOT print if it is NOT necessary.
Denken Sie an die Umwelt - bewahren Sie es auf dem Bildschirm. Drucken Sie
NICHT, wenn es NICHT notwendig ist.