Hi everyone, I'm not sure this is the channel to send doubts to the
community....anyway, let's go! (If not, im sorry and please tell me the correct
way to do it.) My question is how to include a download button for downloadind
a vector layer with lines/pol draw by user. explain: I have a map developed
with geoext with several functions. With the drawing controls, user is able to
draw polygon and lines and stores it in a vector layer (called vector1). I need
to give the user the possibility to download that vector layer containing its
own draw, but I have no idea how to do it!The idea is to create a json layer
and browse to save it in local user pc.... Some help or idea please? Thanks a
lot  My code is:      var vector = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("vector1");
    map.addLayers([vector]);    var ctrl, toolbarItems = [], action, actions =
{};    action = new GeoExt.Action({
        text: "Dibuja polígono",
        control: new OpenLayers.Control.DrawFeature(
            vector, OpenLayers.Handler.Polygon
        ),
        map: map,
        // button options