Hi Antonio,

  Sorry for the late answer.  Were you able to solve your issue ?

Alexandre

On 12-11-19 07:58 PM, Antonio Parrotta wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to merge MVC simple (/http://geoext.github.com/geoext2/examples/app/simple/simple.html/) and tree (/http://geoext.github.com/geoext2/examples/tree/tree.html/) examples . I created a new east panel in the viewport and a Layer.js store as reported below. The problem here is that at the time /CF.store.Layers/ is defined, map controller is not yet initialized, then /*mapPanel.layers*/:is undefined. Do you know how to postpone the store creation after the map initialization?

thanks a lot
Antonio

*Layer Store*

/Ext.define('CF.store.Layers', {/
/    extend: 'Ext.data.TreeStore',/
/    model: 'GeoExt.data.LayerTreeModel',/
/root: {/
/expanded: true,/
/children: [/
/{/
/plugins: [{/
/ptype: 'gx_layercontainer',/
/*store: mapPanel.layers*/
/}],/
/expanded: true/
/}, {/
/plugins: ['gx_baselayercontainer'],/
/expanded: true,/
/text: "Base Maps"/
/}, {/
/plugins: ['gx_overlaylayercontainer'],/
/expanded: true/
/}/
/]/
/}/