Hey Phil,

    I found an issue.  In 4.1.0, the Ext.tree.Column had a renderer
method.  This method was renamed 'treeRenderer' in Ext 4.1.1a and since
GeoExt.tree.Column, which extends from it, does :

///
   var parentRenderer = me.renderer;
   this.renderer = ... (new own renderer method)
///

and in 4.1.1a the 'renderer' no longuer exists, its throws a error.
This small fix could do the trick, but I don't understand why they did
that change.

   var parentRenderer = me.renderer || me.treeRenderer;

   We could ask Sencha first.  What do others think ?

Regards,

Alexandre

--
Alexandre Dubé