Thanks Marc. I'll try and let you know

04.09.2014 13:49 tarihinde, Marc Jansen yazd?:
Hey Ceyhun,

centering is usually done via OpenLayers methods. Access the OpenLayers map from a GeoExt.MapPanel (or GeoExt.panel.Map), and call setCenter (http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.13.1/doc/apidocs/files/OpenLayers/Map-js.html#OpenLayers.Map.setCenter).

What you need to pass to that method (and whether you need to transform something) depends on your configuration of the map. Questions in that directions may better be answered on the OpenLayers mailinglists.

Best,
Marc