Hi Juliette,

in general you can only pass one component to "attr.component" as the
name indicates to. But if you wrap your components (legend, slider,
etc.) in a parent container you can easily add as much components as you
want. Here is some code (untested) which gives you an idea how to
tackles this

attr.component = {
   xtype: 'container',
   layout: 'vbox', //or whatever layout you need
   items: [
     // add your components (legend and slider) here
   ]
}

Hope this helps.

Cheers,