Hi,

I guess you have a projection issue since the default of an OpenLayers map is
EPSG:4326 but you need EPSG:900913 to use OSM. Be sure to set the projection
property on your map.
Do you have any error messages in your console (hitting F12 key in your
browser)? Please add them to your posts, so it is easier to check what your
problem could be.

Cheers,
Chris?
--