Hi all,

the GeoExt 3 codesprint is coming closer and we are all really looking forward
to kickstart the compatibility of GeoExt with OpenLayers 3.
I recently updated the GeoExt 3 codesprint wiki page [1] with the latest infos
and I added some organizational hints [2] like how to get to the sprint venue or
how to connect remotely to the sprint. So if you want to participate (on-site or
remote) please have a look at the beforementioned wiki page.
Thanks to our sponsors [3] we can also offer a little social evening at a local
brewery on Thursday.

Cheers,
Chris

[1] https://github.com/geoext/geoext3/wiki/GeoExt-3-Codesprint