Il 03/11/2010 13.58, Arda Tunccekic ha scritto:
Yes, you are right Michel, we have a few 2007 licenses, I'm planning to keep them installed for compatibility issues. But then, there are some other non-techical problems like : "He has Ms Office installed, I want it too" :))

This is a simple problem... tell the user "give me 300$ for your ms office license, now and at every upgrade" :-P

We can use the .doc extension for this specific problem, but what if a document like this comes from external sources. Some of our users are already unhappy and unwilling to use LibreOffice and I they can complain about problems like this.
You can tell your external sources to send only .doc format or, better, .pdf files.

I hope there will be a solution for opening this docx file properly within LibreOffice

I hope so too