On 11-01-19 02:47 AM, MR ZenWiz wrote:
> 2011/1/18 Fabián Rodríguez <magic...@member.fsf.org>:
> :[..]
>> 3) Type the following command to install Libre Office:
>> **sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install libreoffice
>> libre-office-gnome *
>> [...]
> What's with the asterisks?

Apparently Thunderbird decided to format my message and translated bold.
Here are the steps again:

1) Open a terminal window under Applications > Accessories > Terminal
2) Type the following command to add the Ubuntu LibreOffice repository
(remember to type ENTER at the end):
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:libreoffice/ppa
(you will need to enter your user password)
3) Type the following command to install Libre Office:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libreoffice libre-office-gnome
4) To exit the terminal type use CTRL-D or type "exit" (without quotes)
followed by Enter.

Fabian

--
Fabián Rodríguez