I have installed LO 3.3 final after the uninstall of the rc and deleting the settings and find with the full install(without the unopkg problem) resolved.

I was going very fine but when i trying to update the extensions, LO crash when LO test for new extensions/versions are verified or when they are detected and begining to download.

I uninstall LO and unselect all the extensions, only the spellcheck of en and es remain and try again, then LO crash again.

If i download by the webpage and install the new versions or new extensions the install of them go fine and LO dont crash.