I don't know what you think I was asking for, but there is nothing I wrote
that I believe to be "offensive nonsense".  :-)  I merely expressed my
unhappiness and disappointment the help system.

I don't know what slashdot.org is either, and truthfully, I'm not
interested.   :-)

But an honest and friendly question, NoOp, if most folks here would assist
in answering my question, why didn't you?   :-)

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 7:56 PM, NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On 02/03/2011 10:14 AM, Ken Springer wrote:
> > Thanks, Tom.
> >
> > I'll stick with Libre Office, then, for both my Mac and PC machine.
> >

> > I only signed up with this LO mailing list a week ago, and I need a
> > suggestion.
> >
> > Where is the best place to join to express why I will NOT recommend Libre
> > Office to my friends?  My issues generally apply to all open source
> > software, not just Libre Office.
>
> OK, it's apparent that you are trolling. I suggest that you join the
> minions at:
> http://slashdot.org/
> enjoy.
>
> If you are concerned about assistance via nntp and/or forums, then all
> you need(ed) to do is ask (politely without the offensive nonsense) and
> I'm sure that most folks here will assist you in doing that.

Ken Springer

"All progress depends upon the unreasonable person."
George Bernard Shaw

Cheap prices make for cheap goods; cheap goods make for
cheap men; and cheap men make for a cheap country!"
President William McKinley

http://www.greeleynet.com/~wordwork/airpage.htm