If LibrO is based on OOo why does LibrO have these problems?  My problem is
using PDF files with LibrO as noted below.

I DO appreciate the efforts of the LibrO free developers, but can anyone fix
these basic problems?

My complaint is not with all of the problems cited here. However, what about
PDF compatibility?
This is critical.

On Feb 6, 2011, at 2:36 AM, Stefan Weigel wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> Am 06.02.2011 02:07, schrieb NoOp:
>> On 02/05/2011 01:46 PM, Raffaele Mancuso wrote:
>
>> <quote>
>> Not supported:
>>
>>    * Native PDF forms
>>    * Proper paragraphs
>>    * Processing layout of LaTeX PDF
>>    * Import of complex vector graphics elements
>>    * Conversion of tables
>>    * Import of EPS graphics
>>    * RTL (right-to-left) text/font support
>> </quote>
>> I know that doesn't help... but apparently it is what it is.
>
> Does this disclaimer also cover the problem, that in many cases you
> get each single character as a separate object? I donĀ“t think so.
>
> This makes it practically impossible to just do a minor rephrasing
> of the text, which would be a very common task:
>
> http://www.openoffice.org/nonav/issues/showattachment.cgi/56838/materialliste.pdf
>
> Stefan
>
> --
> LibreOffice - Die Freiheit nehm' ich mir!

Glenn
glenns...@gmail.com