Le 07/02/11 08:55, Erich Neuwirth a écrit :

Hi Erich,

> I would like to immediately open Calc when I start LibreOffice on OSX
> since I am using this component in most cases.
> Is there a way of configuring LibreOffice that way on OSX?
>

>From memory, a guy called Eric Bachard actually did some work on
providing a solution to this, and made available a download and
instructions for sorting it all out. Unfortunately, I can only find them
in French at the moment, and don't know whether they work on the current
versions of OOo/LibO. It seemed to me that the introduction of the
Startup screen sort of screwed things up a bit. However, that screen can
be deactivated by installing an extension that is capable of
deactivating it.

Alex