On 16-02-11 09:38, Tom Davies wrote:
> Hi :)
>
> I think it depends on how you "educate" new users.  If we continue to be rude
> &
> demand that new new users obey 1 certain way of doing things before we even
> consider helping them then i think that is unlikely to enamour people.
> Perhaps
> when people ask questions we could just start with the RTFM answer that got
> linux such a wonderful reputation.  At least then they would have something
> work with.
>
> Regards from
> Tom :)

We dont need to be rude & demanding to new users, But some existing
users should actually start reading what other post here, and THINK
about what they are saying.
Some people may think "I dont care what others say".... But that wil not
improve general quality, and readability here.

For most people it should not be a problem to obey certain simple
'rules' (guidelines) here. And i know i am not making these guidelines,
but i'm only asking some attention for it in this thread.

--
Luuk